40 years of Fiat 126p in Poland

« Older   Newer »

1. wolf_iq

User deleted

After speaking with Fiat Auto Poland: On 8-9.06.2013 will take place a rally of Fiat 126p fans, in connection of the 40th anniversary of Fiat 126p production start in Poland (Bielsko Biala)

Initial plan of event:

08.06.2013 An event in Bielsko Biała – visiting of the old factory FSM in Bielsko B, the current engine factory + an event in the city center.

09.06.2013 Drive from Bielsko Biala to the Auto Poland Factory in Tychy and sightseeing.

End of the event.

Usualy participants that come from far have to arrive a day earlier (07.06.2013). I will try to find a suitable place to rest for everyone.

In the meantime www site is going to be established.

People who are interested in participating please declare for the participation in the event.

Declaration is not binding and its objective is to estimate the number of people that are interested in participating in the gathering.

Please send the application form to the address [email protected] CC:[email protected]

[URL]http://fiat126pclub.pl/2013/en.doc[/URL]

Obviously, participants who do not own Fiat 126p do not have to fill up point regarding data of the vehicle

2. Luca88SD

User deleted

I offer you my congratulations for the event that there is hope you post lots of photos and video of the event :)

However, in Italy a few days ago the 126 has completed the 40 years, but almost no one has mentioned, we also wanted to organize something, but there were few, far apart, and most of us have cars or restoration firm. Unfortunately personally I very much regret not doing something in Italy, but that was it.

It seems only right that you instead are planning something, and that is why we do it again my compliments :)

3. cri126

User deleted

Sarebbe bello partecipare, vero Luca?

4. Luca88SD

User deleted

Magari, almeno loro rimediano a quello che noi on abbiamo potuto fare :)

5. cri126

User deleted

Mi terrò libero per quel periodo e vedrò se riuscirò ad andarci....

6. Luca88SD

User deleted

Ci volevi andare Cri?

7. cri126

User deleted

Mi piacerebbe.... Vedo se riesco ad organizzarmi....

8. Breuer76

User deleted

There are also some from Germany to Poland to meet with drive Fiat 126 Also, I'm going by myself from it are 1100 kilometers by Fiat126. We Germans do it so that we meet by and by on the highway, we are becoming more and get there together. Perhaps as well as learn from Italy make new friends, or maybe even me. Fiat 126 as the drive current with far are nearly 10 pieces

9. Luca88SD

User deleted

Well Breurer :) how long it takes to make those miles?

8 replies since 25/10/2012, 12:47   265 views