Maluch World Meeting 2012 Zvolen

Worldwide biggest Fiat 126 Meeting

« Older   Newer »

1. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Hello all This year will be again organised Maluch World Meeting In Zvolen Slovakia in date 22.-24.6. more informations you will find here: www.126fan.com/ws/news.php or on Facebook here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/330510113635923/

This is meeting of Fiats 126 and derivates and its possible also to come at old Fiat 500 in quest category.

Martin Matuska

[email protected]

2. Luca88SD

User deleted

Hi, I congratulate you for the wonderful initiative regarding this great car! I hope you will bring out more and why this event is worth so much, we content ourselves too far from the picture! Let me give you the best wishes for a very successful event! Always great guys! see you soon!

3. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Thank you very much, we love this car and we are working to better and better. WE want to make also Fiat126 museum in future cause we also collect the rare models of 126s since yet allready in collection very rare pieces like for example only one piece worldwide 6 wheels army 126 prototype :) Hope that sometime in future we should meet live and speak about our passion for this car :)

4. Luca88SD

User deleted

or to understand, speak of 126 LPT?

5. 126fan.sk

User deleted

yes exactly,we have LPT onlyone piece worldwide for off road use.. ( there are two pieces of amphibious version but our off road is onlyone worldwide )
    The site isnt finished yet, but almost all our cars you should see here: www.126fan.eu/ws/viewpage.php?page_id=21

6. Luca88SD

User deleted

ok I see :) I saw some pictures of the amphibian and I love it! try to save them because they are rare and means that are part of an important category

7. 126fan.sk

User deleted

we bought only bodywork in very bad condition, but we are working on renovation of it and for sure we want o save it ;)

Fabio

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Help Traduttore please...:(
    :D

9. Luca88SD

User deleted

Fabius io uso Google Translate :)

hope for the best, the pieces are available?

10. 126fan.sk

User deleted

best at this car is that almost all mechanical parts are from 126. The most important part is bodywork and this we have. It also needed to make special frame for hold all mechanical parts. But we have quite lot of documentations and photos, so will not be so big problem to do it. Its amazing car :)

11. Luca88SD

User deleted

I'm glad you're well documented, is already a starting point :)

but you have the 126 GP 800 Giannini was?

12. 126fan.sk

User deleted

yes the documentation is the most important thing... Isnt possible to find a lot of things but I think father allready collected all available documents... :)
    No we didnt have any giannini, do you mean that red-black race car?

13. Luca88SD

User deleted

no it's this car :)

201012464416_img328772

Then we have another series of cars like the 126 Automirage, Minimaxi Moretti, Cavalletta and many others :)

14. 126fan.sk

User deleted

You mean that this very nice Giannini and that other rare models you wrote are in Italy 126 club, or in your collection, or for sale? Cause anyway will be very nice if italian drivers should come to show their cars ;) And I think that noone other will arrive with those types of 126 so they can attract lot of attention.
    Dont know if I wrote it before but for example from England the members will make a adventure trip to our meeting , will be something like Europe tour, they will go one week to us and one week back, with safety cars etc...

at this moment I can tell that will be possible also to see very rare Fiat126 models
    From our collection: 126 CC Zero, 126 MCA Coupe, 126Pop cabrio, 126Bosmal cabrio, 126Figo 250ccm engine,126 LPT in renovation works progress, 126 fan buggy, 126 Steyr Puch before renovation

From our members will be a lot of very nice modifications possible to see, also beautyfull tuned and renovated cars, Swaps also with bike engines, 126 Polish race cars, and for 90% there will be world premiere of Fiat 126 limo and Fiat 126 LPT amphibious - those cars will be first time possible see at our meeting- was never promoted on any Fiat 126 meeting before

And in this moment I can also say that the part of Friday program will be Jazz concert on Zvolen Square

15. Luca88SD

User deleted

Here in Italy there are 20 variants of the Fiat 126 n addition we are collecting in this topic: http://centoventisei.forumfree.it/?t=60187769

We also put your own!

However I'm still restoring my 126, but I would like to attend a lot! I do not know if they take part of the Italians though :)

24 replies since 29/1/2012, 16:51   965 views