126fan.com

« Older   Newer »

1. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Hello we are Ludevit and Martin Matuška from Zvolen Slovakia and we are leaders of 126fan club
    organizing the biggest 126 meetings and we are very happy that in Italy born specialized 126
    forum and we hope that a lot of you we should invite at our meeting in 2009

2. iose500

User deleted

Hello, i remember that we wrote us some e-mail for last meeting on 2007.

I hope to drive my Maluch to next meeting.
    You can tell us when will be the meeting, so we can to decide to drive to Zvolen.

Take Care
    Giuseppe

3. 126fan.sk

User deleted

It will be pleasure for us invite Italian 126 drivers on our meeting.Which will be on year 2009 at the end of June
    If I ll know how I should put here small trailer about last year meeting and about meeting we allready done...

4. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Hello,all 126 fans,we wish you all the best in year 2009 and see you on our meeting in this year..

5. iose126

User deleted

Hello

When does will be the meeting in Zvolen?

6. 126fan.sk

User deleted

QUOTE (iose126 @ 4/4/2009, 15:00)
    Hello

When does will be the meeting in Zvolen?

Hello,
    there was some problems with autocamping soo we for sure didnt organize meeting this year ,but it will be for 100% in 2010.

7. 126fan.sk

User deleted

www.126fan.sk/ws/news.php

8. FEDEeALE

User deleted

Hi there Ludevit and Martin !

Nice to meet you also here ..... The only Italian forum completely dedicated to the 126 Fiat. :)

As you have seen, our forum is improving day by day.....with many new users every day,coming also from www.cinquino.net (like me.... :D ) for example....

As memeber of this nice forum i'm happy to write you 'couse we are really interested to know deeply all the version of the 126 manufactured by FSM in Poland, as well as the models produced from 1973 to 2000 as Polsky Fiat 126p and dedicated to the local market and probably the far east.

As some models have been imported for the italian market we are now interested to improve a database including all the manufacture-characteristics of the vehicles including colors and inside/outside particulars, like the one we are trying to set-up for the italian versions as well.

We are interested also on all the types and models manifactured by specific "designers" or refinishers in Poland and the "east" as well as car body numbers related to the manifactured series.

Tnx in advance for any kind of help !

Kind regards !

Ciaoooo

PS
    per forum : mandata anche via mail
    Sent also via mail / private MSG.

Fabio

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Ottimo, grazie mille federico...;)

10. FEDEeALE

User deleted

You are welcome ....... :alo:

11. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Hello, sorry that I am writing little bit later, but last week was very much of work here. We are not specialized in knowledge of Polish 126 types, but in what we are really good is rare 126 models&modifications.. :) and quite a lot of them we have also in our collection so if you are interested into this, we should help :)

12. FEDEeALE

User deleted

Hi there!

Tnx for the answer !

I think we would be interested on all the informarions you will provide us about any kind of models existing even if not directly related to the official industrial production in Poland under fiat license etc....etc...

Thank you in advance !

Kind regards.

Have a nice evening !

Fred. :woot:

13. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Not at all, We will always post one car from our collection with infos about it and you all should ask things you are interested about it and when we fill up all question we will post next car :)

We should start with Fiat 126 Bosmal Cabrio, this car is one from about 400 pieces produced in Polish manufactory Bosmal, This one was manufactured in 1994 and last year was finished complete renovation. In near years I want to rebuild also interier and music. Its my baby

[IMG]bo3n P1150774 P1150857 P1150858[/IMG]010419_171632P1130222P1130495P1130496P1130698P1150898

14. FEDEeALE

User deleted

Hi 126fan and tnx for the nice info.
    Nice car you have :P
    And very nice to drive in summer (very good for an Italian see coast) :P

And......What a beautiful engine : a 650 cc ? Isn't ? Or more ?
    Nevertheless there is also an incredible work against rust ....... :lol: :lol:

I think the staff and all the users as well will be very happy to read about the different versions available...... ;)

Hope to read you soon.

Kindly

Fred :woot:

Fabio

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Federico avrai la bontŕ di tradurre per noi, parlo per me, comuni mortali?

103 replies since 23/7/2008, 08:24   2068 views