Maluch World Meeting 2012 Zvolen

Worldwide biggest Fiat 126 Meeting

« Older   Newer »

1. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Very nice pieces in that Topic, and thanks that our cars are part of it. :) As I told to our meeting is possible to come also at old Fiat 500 :)

2. Luca88SD

User deleted

but you are also some 500 or 600?

3. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Allowed are Fiats 126 and derivates and also Fiat 500 in quest category cause we respect that Fiat 500 is mother of Fiat 126 ;) Other fiats arent allowed, only as safety car to some Fiat 126

4. 126fan.sk

User deleted

After briefings with Police and city mayor we must to choose to not organize meeting this year!! The main reason is complete reconstruction of Neresnica road crossing on which is planned complete close of all roads and noone should tell us when and for how long. This road crossing is main road to club and also to camping. Detour will have about 25 km. Because of works to make the roads wider its now camping without fence and they cant guaranty us, that till meeting it will be repaired and that there will not be nonstop works on road also during the night. And its also planned that the entrance to camping will be at other place with new reception , but at this moment the old one doesnt exist and they didn´t started with building a new one and didnt know when they will start. Looks like the Camping will not be open this season because they cant guaranty safety and accommondation without disturb. Because of traffic changes isnt possible to make convoy to square because if even will not be road crossing completelly closed there is planned alternating traffic by traffic lights in one lane, daily is driving thru this crossing more than 36000 cars, so in this situation its impossible to drive thru in convoy with about 300 cars and will take more than 2 hours to make 10 km to square.. And because the traffic changes they shouldnt guaranty us also if will be possible to go to airport Dobra Niva where is planned the sekond parts of Saturdays program And its planned also reconstruction and spread of main road from this road crossing till the end of city what is onlyone road to club, where will be registration based.. So to this situation they dont recommended us to organize so big meeting as it is and we also dont want to risk lost of reputation of this action so we decided to move it to next year.
    We fell about it very sad, but we didnt have other posibillity. Of course we were thinking about other possibilities but because of history of this meeting which was always based on city Zvolen we decided to move it to next year, rather then change a date or place of meeting, Cause that reconstruction will be finished in 2013.

5. Luca88SD

User deleted

Really bad news :( it's a shame that all devas to be postponed, and imagine you are very disappointed that there are no viable alternatives.

There are no roads and maybe spaces provided by the municipality to be able to camp?

6. 126fan.sk

User deleted

QUOTE (Luca88SD @ 1/4/2012, 14:21) 
    Really bad news :( it's a shame that all devas to be postponed, and imagine you are very disappointed that there are no viable alternatives.

There are no roads and maybe spaces provided by the municipality to be able to camp?

Its very bad, cause this is only one road to camp and the malfunction of that cross roads make us impossible also to make a convoy to square and also road to airport so all we prepared for program for long months ruined that reconstruction so we dont have any other possibility... And you understand that we dont want to change place of meeting which is tradtional for 10 years...

7. Luca88SD

User deleted

It seems bad after 10 years I change where I understand you!

So you've already warned everyone that everything is canceled for this cause?

8. 126fan.sk

User deleted

QUOTE (Luca88SD @ 2/4/2012, 14:31) 
    It seems bad after 10 years I change where I understand you!

So you've already warned everyone that everything is canceled for this cause?

we wrote on every forum on which we advertised it and also on the Facebook event, and our group. But please if you will find some advertising at some page/forum should you please write them that it is canceled? Thank you very much.
    By the way are you at Facebook Luca?

9. Luca88SD

User deleted

do not have facebook but I ask my friends to check and know if I report something soon ;)

10. 126fan.sk

User deleted

Grazie mille :)

24 replies since 29/1/2012, 16:51   965 views